情報アイランド

「情報を制する者は世界を制す」をモットーに様々な情報を提供することを目指すブログです。現在はプログラミング関連情報が多めですが、投資関連情報も取り扱っていきたいです。

ディクテーションの実例267 金融政策について

金融政策について説明している下の動画でディクテーションをしてみました。

Monetary Policy
http://www.investopedia.com/video/play/monetary-policy/

下がディクテーションしてみた結果です。私はリスニング力が低いので聞き取れなかった部分もありました。そのような部分は?で表しています。また、リスニング力が低いため聞き間違えている部分も多いかと思います。

もし聞き間違えている部分を見付けたら、コメントで教えてくださるととてもありがたいです。


monetary policy is the actions a central bank takes to influence a country's money supply and the overall economy. in the united states, the federal reserve establishes monetary policy. it tries to make sure the money supply grows neither too quickly, causing excessive inflation, nor too slowly, hampering economic growth. ideally, inflation is 2-3% annually, which keeps prices stable. the fed also tries to keep unemployment low, around 5%. the federal reserve influences the money supply in three ways. one, buying and selling u.s. treasuries through open-market operations. when the federal open market committee buys treasuries from securities dealers in the market, it increases the money supply and thus lowers interest rates. selling treasuries to securities dealers takes money out of circulation, decreases the money supply and raises interest rates. two, setting the interest rate that banks with ? in credit ratings pay on overnight loans from the federal reserve bank called the discount rate. banks with less ? reputations borrow ? higher rates. the fed's board of governors handles this function. three, establishing reserve requirements or telling banks what percentage of customer deposits they must keep on hand, say, 10%, so customers can make withdraws. banks lend out or invest most of the other 90% to earn money and deposit any excess funds with their district federal reserve bank, so other banks can borrow at the discount rate to maintain reserve requirements. the level of bank reserves affects the short-term interest rate banks pay to borrow and lend money from and to each other overnight to keep their reserves at the required level. thus, reserve levels affect the interest rates banks charge consumers for things like car loans and mortgages, and it influences inflation.


難しめの単語や熟語の意味です。

  • overnight loan・・・オーバーナイトローン
  • discount rate・・・公定歩合
  • board of governor・・・理事会
pizyumi
プログラミング歴19年のベテランプログラマー。業務システム全般何でも作れます。現在はWeb系の技術を勉強中。
スポンサーリンク

-英語